If you are visiting the site, likely you are seeking support for a struggle in life or wanting to build on an opportunity. Relationships are of central importance in your well-being and those you love.
Many obstacles can get in the way of supportive, fulfilling relationships with spouses, partners, family members, friends, at work and in communities. This is the right place to get engaging, experienced and evidence-based support for you and yours.
My work is holistic. I seek to engage the best in you, your partner, your family, and your life. From that place, we address the frustrations, pain, and difficulties that brought you to therapy. Clients tell me they value my openness, willingness to give feedback, ability to provide structure in sessions as needed, and abiilty to foster a deeper emotional bond with each other. I offer individual therapy & life coaching.
Common Questions Couples Face When Distressed:
- Is our relationship worth saving or is it too late?
- Do you offer pre-marital counseling?
- How do we balance family and career?
- What about our sexual issues and lack of intimacy?
- Could we just get a “booster” shot for our relationship?
- Should I stay in an unsatisfying marriage for the sake of the children?
- Can I regain those old feelings of love for my partner?
- Can we find new feelings for each other?
- Will our marriage survive after an emotional or sexual affair?
- What do I need to know the second-time around? How do we blend our families?
- Can the compulsive behavior that hurts us both ever stop?
- Can couples counseling really help?
- Is there a well-researched ways, an approach, to helping couples in distress?
I bring twenty-five years and well over 28,000 hours of clinical experience to this work. It is my passion. Couples describe my style as warm, open and engaging. My approach allows each of you the space to express your concerns while maintaining emotional safety. We work together to address real life issues, and I am open to feedback throughout the therapy process.
Each couple is unique. Some people need to go deeply in to past hurts while others want to deal with more immediate problems. We will discover together the best approach to improving your relationships and life. I build on couple's research, and the work of Dr. Susan Johnson. I combine this with my own insights from over 25 years of experience. We then work together collaboratively based on your goals and situation.
Common Benefits of Couples Counseling:
- Increased respect and appreciation
- Revitalized sexual desire and satisfaction
- Greater understanding and closeness
- Create a process for healing and forgiveness
after an affair
- Time together sharing interests and activities
- Increased ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to maintain improvements in your
- Physical health benefits have been reported in recent studies